Camperdown Academy is a non-profit organization providing excellence in the education of dyslexic children with a day school for grades one through eight, and training and outreach services provided to teachers and professionals across the region. Specific and specialized teaching approaches are shared through outreach efforts and administered in small group settings with an emphasis on individualized instruction.
- Lead group therapy sessions for classrooms to guide group problem solving
- Design and implement SEL curriculum for classrooms
- Conduct individual therapy sessions for students struggling with anxiety, ADHD, OCD, etc.
- Observe students in the classroom to assist teachers with behavior issues
- Attend Friday faculty meetings and/or parent-teacher conferences to discuss students
- Maintain a robust referral list for students needing more intensive/outside services
Minimum Position Requirements
- Master’s Degree
- Prior experience working with school-age children
- Reliable transportation and willingness to attend limited evening events as required
Camperdown Academy recruits, hires, and promotes without regard to race, religion, gender, age, disability, marital status, political affiliation, or sexual orientation.
Click Here for Camperdown Academy's Hiring Policy