- Camperdown Academy is one of only eight schools in the entire country that is accredited by the Orton-Gillingham Academy as both a training and teaching institution.
- Dyslexic students served by Camperdown Academy have achieved a 98.8% high school graduation rate, far exceeding both national and South Carolina rates of graduation for students with learning differences which are 68.6% and 56.5% respectively.
- 100% of students requesting tuition assistance were served through the ECENC program or Camperdown financial aid program.
- The student to teacher ratio at Camperdown Academy is 3:1.
- Maximum class size is 10 students for lower elementary and 12 students for upper elementary and middle school.
- 100% of teachers on staff have received Orton-Gillingham training in the multi-sensory approach for dyslexic education.
- One in five students has a language-based learning disability such as dyslexia, but less than one-third of those children are receiving appropriate school services for their disability.
- Youth with untreated dyslexia are more likely than their non-dyslexic peers to become unemployed, underemployed, or incarcerated.